Jumia Order Tracking
You can easily track your Jumia order delivery status by following the steps.
1. Locate your Jumia tracking number at Jumia account
2. Enter the Jumia tracking number in the search box above
3. Select a Jumia courier partner that you wish to track.
4. Check the shipment status of your Jumia packages.
Jumia is a Nigerian online marketplace for electronics, and fashion among others targeting several African countries. The company is also a logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and a payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active and Jumia's platform in selected markets. jumia.com.eg, operated by Jumia Egypt, LLC, is an online store with nationally-focused sales. Its eCommerce net sales are generated almost entirely in Egypt. With regards to the product range, jumia.com.eg is an all-round online store, with products on offer that cover different categories, such as “Food & Personal Care”, “Electronics & Media” as well as “Fashion”.
- Access 100% Genuine Products from Local & International Vendors
- Buy Anything You want online at the Best Prices
- Search, Order on all Platforms,
- Pay on Delivery
- Assisting Our Customers for the best Shopping Experience
Jumia Today In a Nutshell
- 6,000,000 Products
Jumia offers the widest assortment at an unbeatable price
- 13 African Countries
The Pan African Online Commerce
- Over 50,000 International & National Brands
Samsung, Infinix, Innjoo, Vero Moda, Jack & Jones...
- Over 10,000 Active Vendors
Nigeria’s Biggest Online Mall
- #1 E-Commerce Website, Nigeria
With Over 15 Million Monthly Visitors
- Over 4 Million Subscribers
Discover First the Best Deals on Jumia
- 10 Commercial Events
Discover the Events Changing Africa's Retail Industry
- Many App Downloads
During Black Friday 2015
2012: Africa internet Group (AIG) launches Jumia in Nigeria, Morocco, South Africa and Egypt.
2014: Jumia introduces Black Friday in Nigeria.
- Jumia launches Jumia Force an independent sales consultant program catering to populations that do not have access to internet.
2015: Jumia Black Friday attracts 2.3 million visitors in Nigeria
J- umia introduces Jumia Pay a secure payment gateway for people to shop on all Jumia services.
2016: Africa Internet Group rebrands as Jumia
- Jumia becomes Africa’s first tech unicorn.
- Jumia supports the African tech Ecosystem by powering the MTN Entrepreneurship Challenge. Pass.ng, MedRX and Vicoba are ranked the three best startups.
2017: Jumia celebrates its Fifth Anniversary milestone
- Jumia launches Nigeria’s first E-commerce Bot, the Jumia Bot, accessible on Facebook Messenger
- Jumia Nigeria organizes in partnership with Trace TV, a first of its kind global live event, the ultimate Music and Deals Festival MAD- Fest.
2013: Jumia Nigeria is the first African company to win the world retail awards in 2013 with the previous winners including ASOS and Zappos.com
- Leadership ICT company of the year 2013 - Jumia
- Ecommerce website of the year (Beacon of ICT Award).
- Success Digest - Innovative business of the year 2013.
2015: Jumia Nigeria organizes Customer Service Excellence Awards 2015.
- Orange Academy brand wall of Fame - Jumia Nigeria.
- Rima Awards - Best use of Mobile App - Jumia App.
2016: Jumia is ranked among the MIT 50 Smartest Companies globally.
2017: Jumia is ranked, for the second year in a row, in the MIT 50 Smartest Companies globally.