1. Locate your Jumia tracking number at Jumia account
2. Enter the Jumia tracking number in the search box above
3. Select a Jumia courier partner that you wish to track.
4. Check the shipment status of your Jumia packages.
Jumia is a Nigerian online marketplace for electronics, and fashion among others targeting several African countries. The company is also a logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and a payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active and Jumia's platform in selected markets. jumia.com.eg, operated by Jumia Egypt, LLC, is an online store with nationally-focused sales. Its eCommerce net sales are generated almost entirely in Egypt. With regards to the product range, jumia.com.eg is an all-round online store, with products on offer that cover different categories, such as “Food & Personal Care”, “Electronics & Media” as well as “Fashion”.
- Access 100% Genuine Products from Local & International Vendors
- Buy Anything You want online at the Best Prices
- Search, Order on all Platforms,
- Pay on Delivery
- Assisting Our Customers for the best Shopping Experience
Jumia Today In a Nutshell
- 6,000,000 Products
Jumia offers the widest assortment at an unbeatable price
- 13 African Countries
The Pan African Online Commerce
- Over 50,000 International & National Brands
Samsung, Infinix, Innjoo, Vero Moda, Jack & Jones...
- Over 10,000 Active Vendors
Nigeria’s Biggest Online Mall
- #1 E-Commerce Website, Nigeria
With Over 15 Million Monthly Visitors
- Over 4 Million Subscribers
Discover First the Best Deals on Jumia
- 10 Commercial Events
Discover the Events Changing Africa's Retail Industry
- Many App Downloads
During Black Friday 2015
2012: Africa internet Group (AIG) launches Jumia in Nigeria, Morocco, South Africa and Egypt.
2014: Jumia introduces Black Friday in Nigeria.
- Jumia launches Jumia Force an independent sales consultant program catering to populations that do not have access to internet.
2015: Jumia Black Friday attracts 2.3 million visitors in Nigeria
J- umia introduces Jumia Pay a secure payment gateway for people to shop on all Jumia services.
2016: Africa Internet Group rebrands as Jumia
- Jumia becomes Africa’s first tech unicorn.
- Jumia supports the African tech Ecosystem by powering the MTN Entrepreneurship Challenge. Pass.ng, MedRX and Vicoba are ranked the three best startups.
2017: Jumia celebrates its Fifth Anniversary milestone
- Jumia launches Nigeria’s first E-commerce Bot, the Jumia Bot, accessible on Facebook Messenger
- Jumia Nigeria organizes in partnership with Trace TV, a first of its kind global live event, the ultimate Music and Deals Festival MAD- Fest.
2013: Jumia Nigeria is the first African company to win the world retail awards in 2013 with the previous winners including ASOS and Zappos.com
- Leadership ICT company of the year 2013 - Jumia
- Ecommerce website of the year (Beacon of ICT Award).
- Success Digest - Innovative business of the year 2013.
2015: Jumia Nigeria organizes Customer Service Excellence Awards 2015.
- Orange Academy brand wall of Fame - Jumia Nigeria.
- Rima Awards - Best use of Mobile App - Jumia App.
2016: Jumia is ranked among the MIT 50 Smartest Companies globally.
2017: Jumia is ranked, for the second year in a row, in the MIT 50 Smartest Companies globally.