JNE courier company was established on November 26, 1990. Its business activities are mainly focused on handling customs activities/import of goods/documents. At the same time it also handles deliveries from abroad to Indonesia.
Consistent and responsible service speed and reliability make JNE more credible in the eyes of customers and partners.
With the increase in global markets and the growth of the domestic economy, JNE's performance continues to grow. With the increase in foreign investment and the growth of the domestic economy, JNE's performance continues to grow. At the same time, with the development of information technology , it has also developed in the Indonesian people.
The development of the business world and people's lifestyles has resulted in an ever increasing demand for handling sensitive imported goods. It covers not only small packages and documents, but also handling transportation, logistics and distribution.
This growing opportunity encourages JNE to continue to expand its network to all major cities in Indonesia. At present, JNE service points have reached more than 6000 locations, and are still growing, with more than 40,000 employees.
More than 150 JNE locations have been connected to the online communication system. With an effective and efficient system, consumers can visit information websites. At the same time, users can also learn about the latest status of package or document delivery.
JNE considers human resources and technology as part of its priority development. From X-ray machines, GPS to satellite communication tools.
JNE's reliability and commitment have been proven by various awards and ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certification.
How to track JNE postage?
There are two ways to track the logistics status of JNE.
The first is to use the official website of JNE.
1. The first step is to enter the JNE official website.
2. On the JNE homepage, there are several functions, such as tracking and checking freight.
3. Pay attention to the freight function under the tracking delivery function.
Another method is to use Agogopost to track JNE logistics. There are a variety of courier services available in Agogopost to meet the customer demands.
Agogopost provides a variety of express delivery and logistics tracking services around the world, including India, Indonesia and many other countries. At the same time, the tracking steps are very simple. Users only need to enter the AWB number in the Agogopost webpage, and the page will display the latest logistics status.
Vision and mission
Become the world's leading global supply chain company
Consistently provide the best customer experience
It is a corporate social responsibility project of JNE in the field of environmental protection. The purpose of this program is to support the garbage collection movement and create a science city park.
Network element community
It is a corporate social responsibility project in the field of JNE community activities. The goals of the Go Community CSR plan include supporting community empowerment and village economic development, as well as cultural protection.
It is a corporate social responsibility project in the field of JNE education. The purpose of the program is to support teaching activities, fitness, health education, sports, business and the Internet.
JNE International Service
JNE International is a delivery service for overseas destinations.
1. International shipments must be accompanied by the sender’s English commercial invoice. The following information must not be filled in by hand:
a. Commodity price
b. Commodity quantity
2. For non-document, the freight does not include the duties and taxes charged by the destination country to the recipient. If the recipient refuses to pay, the sender will be notified by the JNE customer service department in advance.
3. Write the recipient's address must include the postal code and the recipient's phone number and email address.
4. Non-document shipments in liquid or powder form must include MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet). At the same time, customers need to be informed that such transportation must increase the delivery time from the applicable estimate. This is because the MSDS needs to be checked first.
5. For document shipments weighing more than 2 kg, the shipment is included in the package category
How long is the delivery time of JNE Express?
The standard delivery service can reach all regions in Indonesia. The estimated delivery time is 1-7 working days, depending on the region to which the shipment is sent. High-quality delivery service, the target shipment arrives at the destination the next day, including Sundays and national holidays.